I never feel like I’ve gotten the chance to write enough, and lately, I’ve been up to some exciting things that have kept me from writing. I thought I’d go through and update you on life for me right now:
Actual important stuff:
- I was accepted to the school I’ve fallen in love with! It’s close to home and I’m looking forward to next year. This is something I’ve prayed about and worked toward for a very long time.
- I will be attending my third award show on press next week in my favorite city, Nashville. I. CAN’T. WAIT!
- I started a business about a year ago and I can’t believe it’s already been a whole year! I’ve got several clients and I’m happy that I’ve chosen to do this for a living.
- I’m OBSESSED with music (as always!) and right now I have a few favorites.
- If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I love This Is Us. Obviously. Duh.
- Sooo Trader Joe’s flowers are my weakness. Mine last for almost 4 weeks most times and they’re only 4-10 bucks!
- I have a new chocolate obsession. These milk chocolate Lindor bars are so good, guys. My newest bargaining chip with myself.
- Went to homecoming, which was something I never really thought would happen! I had a fun time with my date. I never wanted to go before, but I guess it just takes the right person!
- It’s been a whole year since my first movie premiere! Crazy stuff.
I’ve been spending most of my time pouring into those around me/allowing them to pour into me. I know it can be easier being lonely, but everybody deserves to be challenged positively by people who love ’em. Anyway, I’m super pumped for Fall and pumpkins and Halloween!
Tell me in the comments what your favorite thing is about Fall! Mine is having a fire on the back porch with my family whilst a good cup of coffee is in hand. (Probably a Pumpkin Spice Latte – I can feel the eye-rolls – lol!)